Transmissions from this unit can be received on an FM radio between 87.7 - 107.9 MHz. You must be able to find a fairly
quiet spot in this band otherwise stereo quality will be affected.
- These kits are digital synthesized units, meaning
(no frequency drift, tuning or fiddling)
- Fully adjustable RF transmit-level control help facilitates compliance with local communications authority's regulations
- Frequency is phase locked against accurate quartz crystal
- Frequency programming is managed by a CMOS microprocessor. You only need to press the UP and DOWN buttons and the processor will do the rest, even remember your last channel setting
- No annoying lookup tables, wire links or DIP switches